We are excited to introduce our new hassle-free returns policy!
Now you can try children of promise garments in the comfort of your own home - if for any reason you are not happy with the garment, just send it back to us and we will arrange an exchange or refund.
children of promise strongly advise you to check and try on the purchased garment once it has been received.
- If you are wanting to return a garment, please first contact us within 5 working days of receiving your purchase, providing a reason for the return.
- Returns for exchanges or refunds will not be permitted after 10 working days from delivery for New Zealand customers.
- Return for exchanges or refunds will not be permitted after 25 working days from delivery for international customers.
All garments to be returned must be:
- In its original condition with tags attached and in the children of promise garment bag.
- With a proof of purchase from the children of promise online store.
- In a secure and waterproof courier bag. It is recommended that you use a trusted courier service to reduce the risk of lost deliveries.
- With the delivery cost covered by you, the customer. All responsibilities remain with you until the garment has been received by children of promise.
Upon receiving the return:
- All garments will be thoroughly assessed. Any damage such as snags or stains to the garment will not be accepted.
- If the returned garment is for an exchange of a different style or size, the exchange will be processed for you as soon as possible. Same delivery charges will apply for sending out exchanges for all international customers.
- If you are requesting for a refund, please note that the amount refunded will be the purchased amount (for New Zealand customers) minus delivery charges (for international customers).
- All refunds will be processed in NZD – please note we are unable to refund any credit card transaction fees or fees incurred from currency exchanges or shipping duty & tax.
children of promise do our very best to ensure all garments that leave the workroom are of top quality, so we apologise if you find yourself with a faulty garment! If this is the unfortunate case, please contact us as soon as possible and we will resolve the situation for you.
- All garments will be fully assessed before processing an exchange or refund.
- We cannot repair, exchange or refund garments that have been damaged due to wear and tear.
Please courier all returns to:
Children of Promise
97 Viewmont Drive
Lower Hutt 5010
+ 64 21 026 57607
We will contact you as soon as returns have been received.
Please allow up to 10 working days for exchanges or refunds to be processed.
If you have any questions regarding our Returns Policy, we would love to hear from you - Contact Us